- Swisshaus celebrates its 20th birthday.
- 4,000th house built.
- Swisshaus unveils 9 new house models.
- 15. anniversary of Swisshaus GmbH in Götzis (Austria)
- House viewings increase customer closeness
- Swisshaus markets eight new wooden house models.
- Swisshaus GmbH named one of the Top 5 best employers in Vorarlberg ('5-10 employees' category)
- Swisshaus enters a key partnership with Kaufmann Oberholzer (Klimahaus), a wood construction firm based in eastern Switzerland, to reinforce the wooden construction segment.
- Swisshaus starts planning and building small and medium-sized multi-family houses.
- London-based investor group Rubicon Partners/Vision Capital LLP acquires Swisshaus AG.
- Swisshaus celebrates its 15th birthday.
- 3,000th house built by Swisshaus in October.
- Götzis-based Regiohaus Bau GmbH in Austria renamed Swisshaus GmbH.
- Swisshaus enters a major sponsoring agreement to become official sponsor of the Swiss football cup for 2009 to 2011.
- The Swisshaus/Regiohaus Group gradually withdraws from southern Germany to concentrate on Switzerland and Vorarlberg/Tyrol.
- New branch opened in Montagny near Yverdon (VD). The ongoing westward expansion from St.Gallen is continued.
- Partnership launched with STEKO Holz-Bausystem AG for houses made from wooden modules.
- Wohnprofil AG renamed Swisshaus AG.
- Wohnprofil AG celebrates its 10th birthday.
- Munich-based investment company Paragon Partners acquires Swisshaus AG.
- Ground-breaking for the first house project in Tyrol.
- More than 120 people work for Swisshaus/Regiohaus, building over 400 houses each year.
- Munich-based venture capital firm Afinum acquires Swisshaus AG.
- 1,500th house built.
- 1,000th house built six years after the company was set up.
- Founder and owner Hans Hengartner withdraws from operational management.
- Swisshaus celebrates its 5th birthday.
- Branch opened in Lenzburg (Aargau).
- Swisshaus branches opened in Wabern BE (today Niederwangen BE) and Hochdorf LU.
- Expansion into southern Germany and Vorarlberg (Götzis) with separate firms Regiohaus Bau GmbH.
- Wohnprofil AG set up by Hans Hengartner in St.Gallen